Respina Zinduko was part of the legal team that drafted the Transfrontier Conservation Areas (TFCA) Agreements between the Parks and Wildlife Management Authority and other SADC countries. Drafted and concluded a number of TFCA Agreements. She was part of the team that started the Grainmed, GMB Housing fund and GMB Insurance fund. She also assisted Parks employees to set up their Housing fund which assisted a number of employees to secure residential stands. In addition, she was part of the team that managed to secure a capital partner for Allied Bank, carried out due diligence exercises on a number of investors and advised accordingly. She has excellent analytical design, motivating, negotiating and problem-solving skills and is committed to maintaining high professional standards. She has vast experience in conducting due diligence exercises and engaging in negotiations for Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) and investors in the private sector.
- Assistant Company Secretary and Legal Advisor for Zimbabwe Power Company, a subsidiary of ZESA Holdings.
- Worked for Agricultural Bank of Zimbabwe Limited (Agribank), Allied Bank Limited (formerly ZABG) as Head of Legal and Corporate Services for four years and, Parks and Wildlife Management Authority as Head Administration, Legal and Corporate Services for four years. Before then held the position of Assistant Administration Manager for the Grain Marketing Board for over three years. Briefly worked for the Government in the then Ministry of Justice Legal and Parliamentary Affairs as a Public Prosecutor and for Tuso and Partners Legal Practitioners as a Legal Practitioner.
- Board member for the Zimbabwe Investment Authority from March 2017 to March 2020. Appointed Board member for Umfurudzi Park and Charara Wilderness Enterprise from 2009 to 2011.
Professional qualifications and experience
- Doctorate in Business Leadership (MSU), Candidate.
- Executive Masters in Business Administration (MSU)
- Bachelor of Laws Honours Degree (UZ)
- Certificate in Engineering, Procurement and Contracts Management in the Power Industry
- Registered Legal Practitioner, Conveyancer and Notary Public
- Member of the Law Society of Zimbabwe